This warranty covers products manufactured by Miranda & Irmão, LDA, E.N.1-Borralha, 3750-871, Agueda, Portugal (“the Products”).
This warranty policy only applies in Europe and does not affect your statutory rights. Subject to the law of the country where the Product was purchased, you may be entitled to remedies from MIRANDA free of charge in the event of a lack of conformity of the goods. The definition of non-conformity may differ per product. This warranty policy explains whether or not there is a lack of conformity concerning the Products and how to make a valid claim under this warranty. MIRANDA reserves the right to revise this warranty policy without further notice. This warranty policy was last updated on 27 October 2021.
MIRANDA warrants that the Products are free from manufacturing defects under normal conditions and reasonable use for a period of 2 years from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty does not apply if:
- the damage to or non-conformity of the Products resulted from normal wear and tear;
- the Products are not installed, serviced and maintained in accordance with the applicable User’s Manual and Dealer’s Manual;
- the damage to or non-conformity of the Products resulted from causes other than manufacturing defects, including but not limited to accidents, collisions, external impact, abuse, misuse, unintended use, modification, neglect, improper storage, improper installation, improper servicing, improper cleaning, improper repair and improper maintenance;
- the damage to or non-conformity of the Products resulted from assembling or using the Products in combination with products that are not compatible with the Products;
- the damage to or non-conformity of the Products occurred during shipment, transport or storage of the Products;
- the production code, QR code or serial number has been deliberately removed or defaced from the Product;
- the Products are used for commercial or rental purposes.
To make a valid claim under this warranty, please return the Product to the dealer it was purchased from during the warranty period, together with the original receipt. If MIRANDA accepts that the Product has a manufacturing defect, MIRANDA will, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace the product free of charge. Any other damages or remedies are excluded from this warranty, including but not limited to incidental and consequential damages.